Millesimato

“…big golden mantle struck by a powerful ray of light”
Romanino - Savoldo - Mary Magdalene Uffizi. Detail of the mantle

Vine: Chardonnay 100%
Vineyard size: 8 hectares.
Terrain type: morainic terrain with stone presence.
Training system: guyot.
Vine Density: 4500 plants/hectares
Yield: 9 tons per hectare
Harvest: end of august
Vinification: hand picked selected grapes, 60% soft pneumatic crushing and fermentation in steel tuns at controlled temperature; remaining 40% cold maceration with fermentation in brand new barriques.
Aging: 7 months, in steel.
Second fermentation: the spring following harvest.
Yeast aging: 36 months.
Post disgorging aging: 3-4 months.
# of bottles per year: 5.000
Tasting notes: golden bright straw-yellow color, exuberant and persistent perlage, strong and tempting scent with flowery, spicy and of bread crust notes; dry, elegant and very persistent taste.

Pairing: first courses, fish, cheese (also aged) white meat.
Magnum Brut DOCG:3 lt - 6 lt - 9 lt Wooden boxes.

As We match

Veal fillet in bread crust

The recipe of “Noce di Vitello in crosta” comes from Giovanna and Sergio’s love for their family and from what they were able to achieve together.

The excellent ingredients used is the primary added value of this dish, making it a must-try, unforgettable tasting experience. The best veal part is wrapped in bread, simple and rustic ingredient, which, during cooking, protects meat while unleashing its soft aroma.

The intensity of this dish taste can be better enjoyed with a glass of Franciacorta Millesimato, a tempting wine of elegant taste and strong scent of spices and bread crust.

A name a face

Sergio Ambrosini

After twenty years of being a bank employee, Sergio decides to take his chances and follow his passion: wine making. In 2000 he repurposes the family estate, historically dedicated to growing corn and raising livestock, planting vines. A decision coming from his passion, not only seeking at personal fulfillment but also willing to ensure a better future for his sons Lorenzo, Marco and Filippo: offering them the chance to fulfill themselves while remaining rooted in the family tradition.

Sergio is the mind behind the company to which he dedicates all his efforts; because of this very reason, the best wine produced by any company is in his honor: Franciacorta Millesimato. A Franciacorta wine whose production is limited to no more than 5000 bottles per year, with a strong and tempting scent and dry taste.